Delta Dock | Delta Dock S.A.
- Depth alongside: 38´ + river height
- Access draft: 36´ Feet FW
- Max LOA: 230
- Max Beam: –
- Airdraft: 13,5 m
- Tide restriction: No
- Night Arrival / Sailing restriction: No
- Method of loading: conveyor belts
- Working hours: M/F 0600-1800 Sat 0600 – 1200
- Overtime: Sat 1200 to Mon 0600 M/F 1800-0600
- Loading rate: 1000 tph
- Bunkers: No
- Fresh Water: Yes
- Garbage collection compulsory: No
- Others: –
Paraná de las Palmas
Province of Buenos Aires
Lat. 33º58 5 Long. 59º11 W
Arg. Chart C.R. 1 sheet 5 R.P.P.
Delta Dock Terminal is a new terminal located on the right margin of Paraná de las Palmas River, at km 132,5. It consists on a concrete 170 meters long and 10 meters wide wharf, very well protected by defenses, and it has a 28 feet draft. The wharf is connected to the shore by three 10 meters wide viaducts. It may receive vessels up to 230m LOA and 32 feet draft.